This learning guide is designed primarily for SCO, partner nation, CCMD, and implementing agency personnel who use the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP) for FMS case monitoring and information. Before accessing this learning guide, it is recommended that you access the learning guide entitled Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP) for an overview of SCIP features, including how to obtain access to SCIP and its various communities of information.
This learning guide consists of an on-screen demonstration of how to log in to SCIP, access the SCIP Case Information community, and navigate within this community. Topics covered include the following:
- How to log into SCIP
- How to access the Case Information community and specifically, Case Status information within the Case Information community
- Using filters to find specific case information
- Viewing overall case information
- Viewing details on each case line
- Examining Information about the basic LOA and each amendment and modification
This learning guide is for reference or professional development only. No certificate is awarded for completion.
This learning guide takes approximately twenty minutes to complete.